Frequently Asked Question
IT Updates - 201911, NOV 2019
Last Updated 4 months ago
-- From: Brandon Ray, Director of IT Services
- Nov. 15 @ 6:00pm - Nov. 16 @ noon: IT Services will upgrade servers; network services will be unavailable periodically; downtime will be minimal.
- Dec. 20 @ 6:00pm - Dec. 21 @ noon: IT Services will upgrade servers; network services will be unavailable periodically; downtime will be minimal.
- November is National Gratitude Month - celebrate by showing your gratitude to a helpful IT employee this month. Send them an email (or Rice Krispies Treats) to let them know how much you appreciate them.
- IT Services is deploying Windows 10 and Office 2016.
- IT Services is upgrading the college's email server.
- IT Services is working to improve the user experience with the Navigate advising application.
- IT Services is working on the statewide ctcLink (PeopleSoft) project.
- IT Services implemented a process for faculty and staff to install pre-approved software applications.
- IT Services developed an application to share secure messages and files with employees as well as people off campus.
- Opened: 375
- Resolved: 382
- Unresolved: 90
- Average time to resolve requests in the last 90 days: 2 Days, 21 Hours (at end of day 11/18/2019)
- For current statistics, view the IT Services Quality of Service page.