Frequently Asked Question
ADC 144B - Audiovisual Guide
Last Updated 3 months ago
Turn on the Computer
- Turn the switch on the wireless keyboard to the “on” position. It should show green.
- Move the mouse/touchpad cursor, or press a key on the keyboard a few times to wake up the computer.
Turn on the TV
- Reach behind the LOWER RIGHT-HAND corner to locate the toggle joystick.
- Press the toggle joystick to turn on the TV.
- The toggle also functions as a joystick for other TV menu functions.
Login and Use the Computer
- Login with a username and password when the login screen appears.
Logoff and Turn off the TV
- When finished, please only LOG OFF the computer. NEVER shutdown the computer.
- Turn off the TV using the toggle joystick.
Controlling the Volume
- Adjust the TV’s volume by moving the toggle joystick to the left or right.
- Mute or adjust the computer’s volume using the keyboard or touchpad.
To print this guide, see the ADC 144B Audiovisual Guide
Keywords: admissions center