Frequently Asked Question
IT Updates - 201908, AUG 2019
Last Updated 8 months ago
-- From: Brandon Ray, Director of IT Services
- Aug. 15 @ 6:00pm - Aug. 16 @ noon: IT Services will upgrade servers; network services will be unavailable periodically; downtime will be minimal.
- August 15 is National Relaxation Day.
- August 16 is National Tell a Joke Day. If you didn't take time to celebrate August 15, relax now by enjoying a joke from Unijokes.
- IT Services is deploying Windows 10 and Office 2016.
- IT Services is is working with EAB to upload data into the EAB Navigate application for the Guided Pathways initiative.
- IT Services is working on the statewide ctcLink (PeopleSoft) project.
- IT Services is working on the Main Building remodel.
- IT Services setup an ID/access card printing station in Campus Services.
- IT Services developed and shared an application with the community and technical colleges to detect and minimize the impact of compromised email accounts.
- Opened: 218
- Resolved: 231
- Unresolved: 71
- Average time to resolve requests in the last 90 days: 1 Day, 21 Hours (at end of day 8/23/2019)
- For current statistics, view the IT Services Quality of Service page.