Frequently Asked Questions
IT Updates - 201807, JUL 2018
Last Updated 10 months ago
-- From: Brandon Ray, Director of IT Services
- IT Services plans to migrate faculty and staff email to Google's "G Suite Mail" application.
- IT Services is researching options to replace the Document Management solution.
- IT Services is configuring the online Time and Leave Reporting application.
- IT Services is deploying Windows 10 and Office 2016.
- IT Services has begun planning for the EAB Navigate project as part of the Guided Pathways grant.
- IT Services is re-configuring the audiovisual setup in the University Center classroom.
- IT Services deployed wireless microscopes for use with mobile devices in the Health and Science Building.
- Opened: 287
- Resolved: 260
- Unresolved: 121
- Average time to resolve requests in the last 90 days: 2 days, 0 hours (at end of day 7/27/2018)
- For current statistics, view the IT Services Quality of Service page.