Frequently Asked Questions
IT Updates - 201808, AUG 2018
Last Updated 7 months ago
-- From: Brandon Ray, Director of IT Services
- Sept. 28 @ 6pm - Sept. 29 @ Noon: IT Services will upgrade servers; network services will be unavailable periodically; downtime will be minimal.
- IT Services plans to migrate faculty and staff email to Google's "G Suite Mail" application.
- IT Services is researching options to replace the Document Management solution.
- IT Services is configuring the online Time and Leave Reporting application.
- IT Services is deploying Windows 10 and Office 2016.
- IT Services has begun working on data collection for the EAB project as part of the Guided Pathways grant.
- IT Services continues to troubleshoot the wireless microscopes for use with mobile devices in the Health and Science Building.
- IT Services setup two emergency notification speakers at the Longview public library.
- IT Services upgraded telephone functions to incorporate new features of the emergency notification system.
- Opened: 207
- Resolved: 203
- Unresolved: 92
- Average time to resolve requests in the last 90 days: 2 Days, 10 Hours (at end of day 8/24/2018)
- For current statistics, view the IT Services Quality of Service page.