Frequently Asked Question
IT Updates - 201912, DEC 2019
Last Updated 3 days ago
-- From: Brandon Ray, Director of IT Services
- Dec. 20 @ 6:00pm - Dec. 21 @ noon: IT Services will upgrade servers; network services will be unavailable periodically; downtime will be minimal.
- Jan. 24 @ 6:00pm - Jan. 25 @ noon: IT Services will upgrade servers; network services will be unavailable periodically; downtime will be minimal.
- December 4 is National Cookie Day. According to ducksters.com, "other snacks celebrated this month include pie, cotton candy, chocolate brownies (mmm!), cocoa, and cupcakes." Coincidentally, your local IT team likes all of these delicious treats as well as Rice Krispies Treats.
- IT Services is deploying Windows 10 and Office 2016.
- IT Services is upgrading the college's email servers.
- IT Services is working to improve the user experience with the Navigate advising application.
- IT Services is working on the statewide ctcLink (PeopleSoft) project.
- IT Services deployed a new version of the helpdesk.
- IT Services developed an application to facilitate the creation of ctcLink queries and reports.
- Opened: 246
- Resolved: 260
- Unresolved: 98
- Average time to resolve requests in the last 90 days: 2 Days, 21 Hours (at end of day 12/1/2019)
- For current statistics, view the IT Services Quality of Service page.