Frequently Asked Questions
IT Updates - 201805, MAY 2018
Last Updated a year ago
-- From: Brandon Ray, Director of IT Services
- May 18 @ 6:00pm - May 20 @ 11:00am: IT Services will upgrade servers; some network services may be periodically unavailable; downtime will be minimal.
- IT Services is planning to migrate faculty and staff email to Google's "G Suite Mail" application.
- IT Services is deploying Windows 10 and Office 2016.
- IT Services is working on configuring wireless microscopes for use with mobile devices in the Health and Science Building.
- IT Services is working on upgrading the access control system for the Health and Science Building and the Fitness Center.
- IT Services setup a new classroom in the Vocational building with audiovisual equipment.
- IT Services setup "Single Sign On" for the Symplicity application used in the Career Center.
- IT Services upgraded HP printers with the latest firmware updates.
- IT Services developed an online application to summarize FMS GL Query information for the Finance department.
- IT Services installed the online Time and Leave Reporting application used by other colleges in Washington.
- IT Services developed online reports for Finance, Payroll, and Human Resources staff to quickly look up and verify personnel data.
- Opened: 243
- Resolved: 233
- Unresolved: 85
- Average time to resolve requests in the last 90 days: 2 Days, 9 Hours (at end of day 5/23/2018)
- For current statistics, view the IT Services Quality of Service page.