Frequently Asked Questions
IT Updates - 201809, SEP 2018
Last Updated about a month ago
-- From: Brandon Ray, Director of IT Services
- Oct. 26 @ 6:00pm - Oct. 27 @ noon: IT Services will upgrade servers; network services will be unavailable periodically; downtime will be minimal.
- IT Services plans to migrate faculty and staff email to Google's "G Suite Mail" application.
- IT Services is researching options to replace the Document Management solution.
- IT Services is troubleshooting the Time and Leave Reporting application.
- IT Services is deploying Windows 10 and Office 2016.
- IT Services is is working with EAB to upload data into the EAB Navigate application for the Guided Pathways initiative.
- IT Services continues to troubleshoot the wireless microscopes for use with mobile devices in the Health and Science Building.
- IT Services upgraded the security camera server to improve its search functions.
- IT Services installed an outside emergency notification speaker at Barnes to cover the Head Start play area.
- IT Services worked with the Finance department to streamline searching through general ledger transactions.
- IT Services developed an application to filer and import Clearinghouse degree data. This application was shared with all community and technical colleges in Washington.
- Opened: 281
- Resolved: 294
- Unresolved: 79
- Average time to resolve requests in the last 90 days: 1 Day, 23 Hours (at end of day 9/21/2018)
- For current statistics, view the IT Services Quality of Service page.